CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

dimecres, 26 de novembre del 2008

The podcast






Pau: Hi Celia! Where are you doing here?


Celia: I'm buying a present for Xavi because Saturday is his birthday.


Pau: Oh my god! I forgot this...


Celia: Well, I think that it would be great go to the cinema...


Pau: Ah OK, I agree with you.


Celia: So, let's phoned Xavi now, and we will meet him on the cinema.


Pau: Ok,... "Hi Xavi, I'm Pau, how are you?"


Xavi: Ey Pau, I'm fine thanks. What are you doing?


Pau: Well,... mmm... I'm with Celia in a bar... yes, in a Bar!


Xavi: Ah okey... What you want?


Pau: I'm phoning you for asked you if you want to go to the cinema with me and Celia.


Xavi: Ok! Which day will you go to the cinema?


Pau: Saturday; is good for you?


Xavi: Ah,.. Perfect! We can meet at 6 o'clock in front of the cinema.