CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

dissabte, 6 de juny del 2009

The last publication!

Well, it is the last publication in this blog to the first batxillerat, and if I see my writtings, I think that I had had an improvement on my level of English since September, and for example, I can see it in my language, because I was using a basic vocabulary and I could be look up one word in a dictionary for 1 hour (it is ironic ¬¬), but now I know more words and I write one redaction in less time, and I think that it is very good!

For me, one of the best activities that best shows my level of English is the traductions of the lyrics' songs, because you learn very vocabulary, but one activity that was very useful for improve my English it has been the oral presentation, because it help you to develop a topic and you must to know speak this lenguage for don't do ridicul.

On the other hand, I think that one activity that I don't find very useful to learn English is the podcast, because it is only for improve your intonation of this language, but it's funny to do.

The next year I would like to do more traductions and games, because it is a good way learn a language, and it's a good way to amuse learning!